For those users who are the proud owners of HP laptops and computers need to understand that like other computer and laptops there can be issues with HP Pavilion desktop. One of the common problems the HP users face is hp desktop won’t turn on. If you are the one who is facing the same issue then follow the instructions in this article to deal with the HP PCs won’t turn on error. Just follow the instructions in chronological order. So, without any delay in the process lets get started with the topic where you find the guidelines to eradicate hp desktop won’t turn up error.
What are the basic steps to deal with the hp desktop won’t turn error?
Here are the elaborated steps to deal with the issue related to HP PCs won’t turn on:
- First of all remove all the disks and devices, just turn off the computer.
- After this remove the discs and USB devices.
- Now, remove all the memory cards from the slot and disconnect all the non-essential devices.
- Let the mouse, keyboard, and monitor stay in connection.
- You can easily perform a hard reset.
- Now, search for and open the “HP PC Hardware Diagnostics for Windows app”.
- Go to the “System Tests and go to the “System Fast Test” tab.
- Tap on the “Run Once and follow the on-screen instructions.
- After this tap on the “System Test and click on the option labeled as “ System Extensive Test”.
- Now, refresh or reset your PC and tap on the “Troubleshoot” button from the on-screen window.
- Tap on the option labeled as “Refresh your PC and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Just wait for the Windows to open and go through the instructions given on-screen.
- Tap on the “Reset your PC” button and tap on the “Next” option.
- Choose the option to remove the personal files and wait for the Windows to open.
- Just wait for the Windows to open and go through the instructions.
Causes behind pc power light flashing won’t boot
The hp desktop won’t turn error can occur due to the following causes:
- Bad electric connection
- Faulty power supply
- Failure in Operating system
- Hardware failure
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We hope that this article has helped you to deal with hp desktop won’t turn issue. If you still have issues or queries related to the topic in discussion then we recommend you visit the HP Support webpage or you can dial HP Number that is available on the support website for the customers. The customer support team is available in 2487 for your assistance.