If your hp laptop caps lock blinking continuously and you do not see anything on our screen, then there is a probability that any one of the hardware components of your device is facing a tough time. Besides this, the issue could be that hardware has reached the end of its life cycle. Most commonly this happens when there is a presence of faulty RAM in your HP Pavilion or any other HP product.
A faulty RAM could lead to no screen issue, no BIOS display, and many other reasons. So, before you think that something else is troubling your system, you must check your RAM for any faults. If everything seems to be just perfect with RAM, then the next thing you should check if the display component of your device is connected to the motherboard or not. If it is, then do the same with another display/monitor. After checking all these things, you can try the solutions listed in this article to get rid of this issue immediately.
Solutions for hp caps lock blinking times continuously no display
If you are facing this issue even if everything seems to be perfect, then you may follow the instructions given in the following methods:
- First of all, you need to unplug the charger from the power source.
- After that, you have to turn off your laptop.
- Afterward, remove the battery from your device.
- Next up, you need to open the RAM slot.
- From the slot, you have to remove the RAM.
- Furthermore, disconnect the wireless card from there.
- Next, you need to press and hold the power button for at least 30 seconds.
- Now, reassemble all the things again back to their place.
After performing this procedure, you should try to boot your system and see if it helps.
If the solution given above failed to help you in getting rid of this error, then you must follow the steps given in this solution and see if lets you get your system back to normal:
- In the first place, you need to power off your computer.
- After that, you have to take out the battery from your device.
- Next up, you need to disconnect the charger from the laptop.
- Now, press the power button and keep it like that for 15 seconds.
- Further, you have to reinstall the battery and plug-in the charger.
- After that, press the power button to turn on the laptop.
By now, the error must have been resolved. If not, then you must seek immediate assistance from hp support executives.
HP laptop caps lock blinking codes – 2, 3, 5 times
If your laptop caps lock blinks after every 2, 3, or 5 seconds, or your hp laptop won’t turn on, then it must be a BIOS corruption failure. However, using the method given below or reseating the memory will help you fix the issue:
- First of all, you need to disconnect the power supply from your HP Pavilion.
- This can be done by unplugging the AC power from the computer.
- After that, you need to press and hold the power button for more than 12 seconds.
- Once you do so, you need to release the power button.
- Now, this should let your computer power on as well as boot manually.
- But before that, you need to reconnect the AC power to your system.
You can try these solutions if your HP Pavilion laptop caps lock blinking 5 long 3 short terms.
If your HP laptop caps lock blinking and nothing appears on your screen, then you must perform the checks written in this article. If nothing helps, you should get it repaired at the HP Centre, or it is time to bring the new HP device.