Hp printers are known to deliver the best-in-quality services when it comes to print the important documents that you wish to complete in a proper manner. A “hp printer cartridge stuck right side” error message pop-up on-screen on the control panel of the product. It is all about the carriage assembly, that holds the ink cartridges which will install against the left side. The product may also have issues such as paper jam, the product is not printing and it stops printing suddenly. The print cartridge
such situations then through this article you will get the assistance to fix or resolve this issue. So let us get started!
Why there is a “hp printer cartridge stuck right side” error?
A carriage jam or the HP printer cartridge stuck right side error will arise for many reasons such as stoppage in the path of the carriage, a paper jam, or even the issues with the product software. In order to solve the issue, print a self-test report to determine the product hardware functions correctly. Once the problem has been solved along with the product prints a self-test report there is no need to go ahead with the troubleshooting process. Here are some tips and tricks you need to follow to fix the Hp printer cartridge stuck right side:
- You can print a self-test report by loading the plain paper in the paper tray.
- If the user keeps pressing the “Resume” button four times, the self-test page begins to print.
- To reset the print mechanism, turn off and turn on the printer and check if there is any misplacement or incorrect installation of the cartridges that may cause the Hp printer cartridge stuck right side error.
- Remove and reinstall the cartridges that might solve the issue.
- Now, you have to plug the product into a wall outlet and be sure that the power source is properly functioning.
- Remember, it can be done by reconnecting the power cord to the back of the product.
- After this press the Power button and “Turn on” the printer.
- In case the test page prints successfully, but you face a different issue with the printer then you can try servicing the product.
- In case the product is in the warranty period, then there are no charges to be applied or else the user name may have to pay for the servicing.
Easy to follow steps to fix the hp printer cartridge stuck right side
If you have downloaded the hp assistant but still you are facing the issues then it is recommended to follow the steps that are given below:
- Just turn the all-in one-off and on again.
- Clean any of the paper jam.
- Make sure that the print carriage can move freely.
- Remove the print cartridges.
- Just reinstall the print cartridges.
- Make sure the control- panel faceplate is correctly installed.
- Plug the all-in-one directly into a wall outlet.
- Service the all-in-one printer.
- Make sure you follow the steps on-screen to complete the process.
Hopefully, by the end of our discussion related to fixing up the p printer cartridge stuck right side error. However, if you still have queries related to the topic then you are suggested to visit the official HP website and download the hp printer assistant to resolve and deal with the error. If you visit the official website, you will get assistance from the technicians available to assist you round the clock from the website.