While working on laptops sometimes you need to take a screenshot of certain things on-screen that you want to share or keep a record of. If you want to take a screenshot on hp laptop then this article will help you to do the same without much hassle. Be it HP envy, HP pavilion or any model of HP laptops. The steps to be discussed in this article will help you to learn to take a screenshot on hp laptops.
The methods to take a screenshot on hp to be discussed in this write-up are as follows:-
- To capture screenshot of the whole screen
- Taking a screenshot of the active window
- To take a random and custom screenshot on-screen
Read – https://store.hp.com/us/en/tech-takes/how-to-screenshot-on-hp-laptop-or-desktop-computers
How to screenshot on hp computer?
Be it a Chromebook, Elitebook, HP envy or HP pavilion laptops, there are some easy steps to take a screenshot that will help you to understand this concept well. So, without a delay let’s get started!!
- To capture screenshot of the whole screen:- In order to take a screenshot of the whole screen on your respective HP computer, you just need to follow the steps below:-
- Firstly, you need to press the “PrtSc” key that is present on your keyboard.
- Now, open the image editor (Paint app or Adobe Photoshop) and then paste the screenshot on it.
- Now, edit the screenshot with the editor of your choice, then save the edited image on your computer.
- Taking a screenshot of the active window:- On your PC, you can easily take a screenshot of an active window. You can follow the steps to take a screenshot:-
- Firstly, you need to press the “Alt” key and the “PrtScn” from the keyboard.
- After this, you have to open an image editor and then paste the taken screenshot at the same time.
- Now, you have to edit the screenshot with the editor and then save the edited image on a computer.
- To take a random and custom screenshot on-screen:- If you specifically want to take a screenshot of a certain area on your desktop then you need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the initial step, you need to click on the “Start” button visible on the left side of your screen and then type on the “Snip”.
- After this, you need to click on the “Snipping” tool from the list on-screen.
- On your “Snipping Tool” window, you have to click on the “New” option.
- Now, drag your mouse across the area you are about to select and then release the button of your mouse.
- In the final step, you have to click on the “Save Snip” icon to save the screenshot.
What if you are unable to take screenshots on your Windows 10, Mac devices?
Sometimes you may experience certain issues while taking screenshots such as you are unable to capture the screenshots or the screenshot you have taken is twisted or black. Things can go wrong as you might be using an outdated or wrong device driver. So, you need to make sure that all your drivers are updated to use. To handle such type of errors that blocks you to take a screenshot on HP, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Firstly, you need to download and install the “Driver Easy” tool on your device.
- After this, run the “Driver Easy” tool and click on the “Scan Now” button.
- Now, click on the “Update” button to resolve the screenshot on hp issues,
Hopefully, the information discussed in this article has helped you to learn the important steps to take a screenshot on HP laptops. If you still have any queries to be discussed related to the topic highlighted here, then it is recommended to visit the HP official website and get assistance from HP customer support assistants.