It is important that you keep your HP laptop updated, you need to understand that the HP updates for my laptop are essential as it keeps your account updated for a long. The major updates can take a while to reach your PC since the Microsoft and PC manufacturers do much of a time to bring them up. Let us take a look at what is included in the HP bios update and how to update the Windows 10 laptop. Through this article we will cover it all, so let us begin and discuss!
How to check the latest version of hp updates for my laptop?
To see the version of Windows 10, you have to open the Start menu and follow the steps:
- Click on the Gear-shaped icon that is “Settings” to open the “Settings” app.
- You can also tap on the “Windows+I” option instead.
- Go to the “System” option.
- Click on the “Settings” window and scroll down towards the bottom to the “Windows specifications” section.
- When you will see a version number of “21H2” it clearly indicates that you are using the 21 updates and this is the latest version.
- If you see a higher or lower version than 21h2 then your Windows is running on an unstable version of Windows.
How to update drivers on hp laptop?
The moment Microsoft provides the update to your PC, it automatically gets installed on your PC or device. However, Microsoft does not offer new Windows updates to all the PCs at the same time. If your PC doesn’t get the updates, then Microsoft will work on the hardware. However, one can easily override this and select the option to install the update anyway. After this, you can always download to your current version of Windows 10 if you have any issues. In order to install to update, you can:
- Tap on the “Settings” option and click on the “Update & Security” option.
- After this, tap on the “Check for Updates” button.
- If there is a stable version of Windows 10 is available then the Windows update may offer you to download and install it.
- Even if it has not been rolled out you can use it on your PC.
- Just look for the “Download and Install now” link under the “Feature update” section.
- You can also visit Microsoft’s download Windows 10 page to check the Update.
- Tao in the “Update now” button to download the Update Assistant tool and then run the tool.
- It will upgrade the PC to the latest version of Windows 10 even if the update was offered to you via Window update.
- The tool may still refuse to install the update if there is some issue that needs to be fixed.
What are the steps to get hp updates for my laptop?
There are very basic steps that you need to follow if you wish to get the updates for your Windows 10, here are the steps one needs to follow:
- In Windows 10, you have to decide when and how to get the latest updates to keep the device running.
- In order to manage the options and see the Updates, tap on the “Check for Windows updates” option.
- You can also select the “Start” button and then go to the “Settings” option.
- Followed by this, tap on the “Update & Security” option.
- Now, tap on the Windows Update button.
What is the process for HP boot loop fix windows 10 PCs?
- First of all, you need to turn off the computer and wait for 5 seconds.
- Now, click on the “Power” button to start the computer.
- You have to repeatedly press the F10 key in order to enter the BIOS setup menu.
At the end of this topic, it is expected that you are now clear about the set of instructions that are highlighted in this article to update windows 10 on a laptop. However, we recommend you to visit the official website for Customer support assistance or download the HP support assistant driver if you are still stuck with the steps to be followed in the “hp updates for my laptop” process.