HP printers are known for their best-in-quality services and serve the premium quality of printing services. However, like many other printers, there can be certain printing errors that can also take place in the HP printers. If there are any issues or error such as hp laptop troubleshooting won’t turn on then there are troubleshooting steps which will be discussed in this article. So, let us start the topic and discuss more it.
How to get hp laptop troubleshooting steps for hp pavilion laptop?
For hp laptop wifi troubleshooting on hp envy laptop or hp pavilion laptop, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to search for the model number from the bottom of the laptop.
- Just remove the power cord and see the laptop can be powered by using the battery.
- If the laptop does not work then the power may be dead.
- You have to plug the power cord in the computer.
- Just make sure the computer is turned on.
- If there is no power to the computer then the power supply is replaced.
- If there is power, then the power light will go and you will see the desktop on-screen.
- If the screen doesn’t turn on but there is power, there are issues on the screen, OS, or the hard drive.
- Just check for the issues with the hard drive and insert the bootable recovery disk in the CD drive.
- Restart the computer, if the computer boots up then the hard drive is corrupted.
- You need to reinstall the OS from the backup copy if this cannot be done then replace the hard drive.
- Determine the computer is connected with the internet and if it is unsuccessful.
- Try to connect with the internet if it doesn’t happen then make sure there is no outrage with the internet service provider.
- Check whether the modem or router is working properly or not and then see the computer can be connected to wireless or wired connections.
- Try to put a disk in the disk drive and if the drive will not work then reinstall the driver.
- It is suggested to consult the manual or HP support manuals for the complex issues such as hp laptop troubleshooting won’t turn on or hp laptop wifi troubleshooting.
- Moreover, you can also chat with the live support team and email support or even check the messages for technical issues.
We hope all your issues related to the hp laptop troubleshooting steps are now clear by following the steps given in this article. However, if you still have issues or you are stick in between the steps then it is recommended to visit the hp support website or you can talk to the support team via chat, emails, and more. Also, you will find the appropriate guidelines and instructions if you are stuck in the process.