You wish to reset your HP PC and for the same purpose, you are looking for HP Recovery Manager, but you eventually could not find it. So, in this scenario, you need to go through the manual procedure to get HP Recovery Manager on your Windows 10 HP PC. In some cases, this recovery manager is already there on the pc and can be found out using the search bar of your device. In case it isn’t already there, then you need to download it. For different models of HP PCs, the process of downloading might slightly vary.
So, without making any further ado, let us know the process to download hp recovery manager Windows 10. Although the process is quite simple, you need to follow these instructions very carefully. Before you begin, make sure your device is running a high-speed internet connection for the same purpose.
Download hp recovery manager Windows 10
The links to download the HP Recovery Manager are given below. Make sure to click on the link that goes with your model of your HP PC:
- In case you are using HP notebook computers, then you may download the Recovery Manager via this link- HP Recovery Manager Update SP 74123.
- Those users who are using HP desktop computers can navigate to this download link- HP Recovery Manager Update SP 74124and get it on their devices.
- If you are using an HP business notebook or desktop computers, then you can easily download it by going to the link- HP Recovery Manager Update 74138
Else, navigate to the HP website and get your hands on some information on downloading the Recovery Manager.
How to use hp backup and recovery manager?
If you have reset your device using the Recovery Manager and you want to get those backup files back, then you can follow these instructions. Here, we shall learn the method to restore backup files using the hp backup and recovery manager:
- Tap on the “Start” option on your Windows 10.
- In the search bar, type “Recovery.”
- From the given options, choose “HP Backup & Recovery Manager.”
- This will open the Recovery Manager on your screen.
- Then, select the “Expert Mode.”
- Now, choose “Recover user-created files and folders.”
- Then, hit the “Next” button to open the wizard.
- On the next screen, choose the “Recover files of most common locations and types (Recommended)” option and then choose “Next.”
- Now, using the Browse option, go to the location where you have saved your file.
- Follow some on-screen instructions to back up your files successfully.
Fix for HP multi-partition Recovery Manager
In case your HP PC is not working fine and you want to fix boot problems with it, then you may use these instructions to reset your devices without losing your files. For this, you need to use the HP Recovery Manager feature by using the instructions given below:
- First, turn off your device and remove all the peripheral devices from it.
- Now, turn on your PC and click on the “Start” option.
- From the available options, choose “Recovery Manager.”
- Enter the admin password and click “Yes” on the UAC.
- Choose “System Recovery” in the “I need help immediately” option.
- For restoration, select “Yes” and click “Next.”
- Wait for the computer to restart and choose “System Recovery.”
- Select a backup option and click “Next.”
- On the warning screen, click “OK.”
- Click “Finish” and restart your device.
You will be able to recover the files after a reset with the help of the access hp recovery partition.
You can also use hp assistant if you wish to get help for resolving some minor problems in your HP PC and notebooks. Before you use HP Recovery Manager, make sure to back up your files so that you can easily restore them later.