HP Jumpstart is an app or a program that comes installed with HP PCs, laptops, Notebooks, and more. It is just like HP Solutions Framework developed for the help of the users. The software or the program guide an HP PC user through a multi-step welcome process. This means there are a lot of things that you can do with hp jumpstart. The welcome process has various inclusions. It allows you to complete the HP registration process, registration for McAfee product that came pre-installed in your HP device. Not only this, but you can also activate offers related to HP Dropbox. There is also an HP JumpStart Concierge screen. This screen will give you tips and suggestions to help a user personalize his computer and install apps according to his choice.
The initial HP JumpStart Launch
You should not download HP Jumpstart if it is already there PC. You just need to launch it to start using it for which the steps are mentioned below:
- Open your HP device and click the jumpstart from the “start” menu.
- When the HP registration screen displays enter your details to start using it.
- You can either click on the “Register” button or choose to “Skip”.
- Now, the Dropbox screen will display.
- Register for it, if you want to access and share files anywhere.
- To register, click “Create an account” or choose “Skip”.
- Consecutively, the McAfee screen will open.
- Here, you can register for using McAfee security products.
- Sign up for McAfee by providing your email address or choose “Skip” if you want to.
- After this, the “App” screen display for which you can do the same.
- Further, the “Concierge’ screen will display which allows you to see app install status.
- You can click on the “download” option followed by “done”.
This is how you can launch it on your Windows 10 PC.
What is HP JumpStart Bridge?
The program is developed by HP to help the users to add a background service that will run automatically. You can also choose not to start it by customizing the settings through the service manager. It also allows you to schedule a task by adding it to the “Windows Task scheduler”.
What is HP JumpStart Apps? Should I remove them?
With HP jumpstart you can install various apps on your device. If these apps are of no use to you, then you should remove it. You can uninstall HP JumpStart Apps by following the steps in the next section:
- From the “Start” menu, go to the “control panel”.
- Navigate to the “Programs” section and select “Add or Remove Programs”.
- Locate the entry of the “HP JumpStart Apps” program.
- Click on the same option and then click “Uninstall”.
- Follow the prompts given by the uninstaller.
- You will see a progress bar with the time that will be taken to uninstall it.
You should use HP jumpstart to make the best usage of HP devices. In case you come across any trouble while using it, you may contact HP support for assistance.